Do you ever have moments when you look in the mirror and wonder about the meaning of your life?
These are not just moments of – there must be something more OR there could be something more.
Rather, these are moments when you sense you are being drawn into something more and you don’t understand fully where this is coming from, or where it may lead you.
It is a real challenge to leave behind what you know and what makes you comfortable. It is a real challenge to risk it all in the name of three simple God-given words, “Come, follow me”.
- Are you interested in people and their lives?
- Do you want to share your life and gifts with others?
- Are healthy and life giving relationships important to you?
- Are you prepared to be with people in their search for love and meaning?
- Are you committed to the Gospel – the Good News of Jesus?
- Do you have a zeal for justice and the plight of the poor?
Would you consider living your life with us as a Redemptorist priest or brother?
Redemptorists live in community in order to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In various ways throughout the world we proclaim that people matter! They matter to God. They matter to us.